Magnesium Oil Ultra OptiMSM 200ml
Magnesium Oil Ultra 200ml: All the benefits of the original Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil, with the added benefits of OptiMSM. For those who want to avoid the hassle of taking pills and the difficulties inherent with poorly tolerated supplements, this is a convenient form of magnesium? absorbed by the skin!
Skin is THE MOST EFFICIENT ORGAN FOR DETOXIFICATION and holds tremendous potential for re-mineralizing the body. There are hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies examining the efficacy of magnesium in a wide range of health-enhancing applications, yet not much attention is directed at the method of delivery.
Ancient Minerals magnesium oil ultra spray is designed for convenient, optimal absorption of magnesium topically.
BYPASSES THE GI TRACT. NO UNPLEASANT LAXATIVE EFFECT.
Magnesium Oil Ultra OptiMSM 200ml Benefits
- Guaranteed 100% Zechstein Magnesium Oil.
- 100% natural and 250 million years of preservation make it the purest.
- Professional strength – you cannot buy better.
- Can be diluted with water for sensitive skin.
- Helps you relax in the evening, fall asleep easier, and sleep better through the night.
- Essential for good health, sore muscles, leg cramps, headaches, migraines, and various body aches.
- Absorbs better than supplements and can have an immediate effect on symptoms, e.g., cramps.
- Delivers magnesium precisely where you need it: feet, legs, back, neck, chest, lungs, and more.
- All the benefits of Original Oil – PLUS OptiMSM, The World’s Purest MSM.
- Improves deep absorbability into skin and tissue.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and leaves healthier-looking skin.
- Delivers improved immune response.
- Helps maintain mobility of the neck, back, and joints.
- Healthier hair and scalp (apply at bedtime).
- Faster relief of headaches and migraines.
- Faster recovery from exercise-induced inflammation.
- Easy to use.
- Supports energy, muscle and nervous system function, teeth, heart, bones, and cell regeneration.
BENEFITS OF MSM:
- An organic sulfur compound
- Powerful nutrient that contributes to the maintenance of healthy joints, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue.
- MSM also maximizes exercise benefits through inflammation relief and muscle recovery.
- Sulfur plays a role in both collagen and keratin; supporting healthy skin, hair and nails.
- MSM encourages cellular detoxification and glutathione production contributing to optimal health and immune support.
Each batch is produced under stringent GMP, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 quality control standards, and is analyzed for a wide array of heavy metals and minerals for verification of purity. A certificate of analysis of every lot is available upon request.
TIPS FOR FIRST-TIME USE:
- Apply to clean skin. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. We recommend applying liberally to larger areas of skin such as your torso, legs, and arms, to help maximize absorption.
- It is normal to experience slight itching or stinging during initial use. This should subside during the absorption process.
- The magnesium oil is water-soluble and can be diluted with pure water to form a lower concentration for a lighter application. We recommend starting with a 1:1 ratio but the solution can be diluted even further.
- Some users experience more sensitivity?in this case we recommended you try a gentler application form like the Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes or Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion as alternative methods of magnesium delivery.
- Leave the magnesium oil on for 20 minutes to allow the magnesium sufficient time to absorb. After this time, you can rinse or wipe off the product if you prefer.
- No rinsing is necessary unless your skin feels uncomfortable due to any natural salt residue.
The oil MUST be diluted with water 50/50 before using on the face, avoiding the eye area.
Rub gently into the skin in concentrated form. For hands, face, and body. 20 sprays per day contains approx 300mg elemental magnesium and 396mg OptiMSM.
Special warnings and precautions for use:
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. Keep away from high temperatures. Store at room temperature.
Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride and Calcium Chloride, Methylsulfonylmethane.
OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.