Support Glucose by BioMatrix
Support Glucose from BioMatrix is a dietary supplement that may assist you in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
A vegetarian dietary supplement to support metabolism, Support Glucose includes Cinnulin PF, a patented water extract of cinnamon. It contains seven well-known nutritional factors including a full complement of natural plant extracts (Bitter Melon Extract, Vanadyl Sulfate, Gymnema sylvestre extract, Lagerstroemia speciosa L. (Banaba Leaf) Extract, and Cinnulin PF) plus Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Support Glucose – Benefits
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Anti-inflammatory effects.
- Niacin-bound chromium forms a “Glucose Tolerance Factor.”
- Aids sugar transport and use by cells.
- Supports optimal pancreatic function.
- Assists in promoting cell health.
Glycemic Control for Health
Glucose is your body’s primary source of energy. It fuels reactions that optimize metabolism, exercise performance, immune system responses, CNS reactions and many other functions. Unstable glucose levels can lead to short-term symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, and weakness. Long-term symptoms include weight gain, loss of muscle tone, chronic fatigue, and even serious complications like heart and brain disease. Despite efforts to eat as healthy as possible, as we age our ability to maintain optimal glucose levels becomes harder. That’s where Support Glucose comes in.
BioMatrix’ Support Glucose contains ingredients that have been extensively studied and are known to moderate the cellular activities of insulin and glucose. It is a potent product that aids glycemic control in individuals who have not been diagnosed with Type 1 or 2 diabetes. If you have diabetes or are concerned that you may be at risk of the disease, you should consult with a healthcare professional before taking this product. For those with blood glucose in healthy range, this may be just the formula you’ve been seeking to sharpen your metabolic edge.
The Support Glucose Advantage
Support Glucose supports glucose balance by optimizing glucose absorption and uptake by cells, insulin release, and nutrient-converting metabolic reactions. Additionally, the ingredients serve to curb inflammation while also protecting your heart and brain cells from oxidative stress, thanks to strong antioxidant properties.
The Ingredients: Purpose
- ChromeMate® Chromium Polynicotinate – A trace mineral bound to niacin to promote glucose utilization, defend against insulin resistance and fat metabolism. Individuals with insufficient levels of biologically active chromium are likely to have excess insulin sensitivity.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – Supports weight management by defending against cravings for sweets, stimulating pancreatic insulin release, and balancing post-meal sugar absorption, cholesterol levels, and inflammation.
- Cinnulin PF® Cinnamon – A potent cinnamon bark extract rich in Type A polymers that target insulin signaling pathways to support healthy blood sugar levels and fat usage.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – An antioxidant-rich omega-3 fatty acid that supports cardiovascular and nerve health by scavenging harmful free radicals, enhancing insulin sensitivity, and serving as a cofactor for metabolic reactions.
- Bitter Melon – Native to India, this extract is enriched with charantin, which supports glycemic control, glucose storage, and weight management.
- Banaba Leaf Extract – This extract is rich in corosolic acid, an antioxidant that supports insulin sensitivity, glucose utilization, weight management, and inflammatory molecule balance.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – A trace mineral that regulates glucose entry into cells and acts as a cofactor for essential glucose-regulating metabolic reactions
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with a meal, 1-3 times daily or as directed your physician.
One Capsule of Support Glucose Contain:
- Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) – 200 mcg
- Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extract Yielding 50 mg Gymnemic Acid – 200 mg
- Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamon Extract) – 50 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – 100 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Extract Yielding 0.4 mg Charantin – 80 mg
- Lagerstroemia speciosa L. (Banaba) Leaf Extract yielding 0.5 mg Corosolic Acid – 50 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate – 5 mg
Contains: No known allergens
Formulated to be free of: Egg, Dairy, Shellfish/Fish, Tree Nuts/Peanuts, Soy, Gluten, Bromelain, Corn, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives, Sodium, Sugar, Rice.
Science and Purpose
BioMatrix was formed in 1998 with a single purpose: formulate dietary supplements that can prevent and resolve the impact of chronic stress. We provide health professionals with products specifically formulated to address the underlying causes of illness identified by functional lab testing.
Our formulas are the standard of care for intervention protocols and maintenance supplementation for thousands of health professionals and their patients.
Confirmed effective by clinical usage and laboratory monitoring, BioMatrix is a leader in supplementation for preventing, managing, and reversing health problems.
The clinical application of each BioMatrix product is specific and tested. No shortcuts are taken in the sourcing of quality raw materials.
Biomatrix – The Clinician’s Choice
Targeted at preventing and resolving the impact of chronic stress, BioMatrix’ distinctive formulas are designed to help restore optimal function of the critical body systems.
- Clinician’s Choice
- Targeted at preventing and resolving the impact of chronic stress, BioMatrix’ distinctive formulas are designed to help restore optimal function of the critical body systems.
- Efficacy validated by pre- and post- laboratory test data.
- Therapeutic levels of nutrients derived from the highest quality sources available.
- Eliminates the need for multiple supplements resulting in improved patient compliance.
- Highly bioavailable even in compromised digestive systems.
- Decades of clinical experience represented in each formula.
- Trusted by thousands of health professionals and their patients since 1998.
- Manufactured in FDA cGMP compliant facilities.
The BioMatrix Support line offers a select group of supplements formulated to support protocols guided by lab results. The functional intent of each product is inherent in its name. Accept no imitations. BioMatrix formulas are used by thousands of health professionals and their patients to manage and reverse the physiological dysfunctions created by chronic stress and related illness.
Support Glucose – The Formula
One Capsule of Support Glucose Contains:
- Chromium (Cr. Polynicotinate)
- Gymnema sylvestre Leaf extract – 200 mg yielding Gymnemic Acid 50 mg
- Cinnulin PF (Cinnamon extract) – 125 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – 100 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) Extract – 80mg yielding Charantin 0.4 mg
- Lagestroemia speciosa L (Banaba) Leaf Extract – 50 mg yielding Corosolic Acid 0.5 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate – 5 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, vegetable stearate.
Welcome to Synergistics Europe Ltd, the only Official, Sanctioned Source for Metabolic Typing® Supplements. Metabolic Type® and Metabolic Typing® are the Registered Trademarks of Healthexcel, Inc. and William L. Wolcott, who is recognised as the world’s leading authority on Metabolic Typing® and who has been researching, developing, and refining the science of Metabolic Typing® for over 40 years.
Synergistics Europe Ltd is an international company developed specifically to offer outstanding customer service to Health Care Professionals (Dr’s, Qualified Health Professionals (CMTA/FDN) and their patients/clients. We provide the highest quality products available anywhere in the world. These products have been specifically designed to support various metabolisms as determined by the Healthexcel System of Metabolic Typing®.
Synergistics Europe’s formulas are unique, having been manufactured in the USA exclusively by Ultra Life, Inc (since 1976). for the various Metabolic Types®.
All raw materials must meet exact standards of purity and potency. The finest state-of-the-art methods are employed in all aspects of production to maintains and preserve the highest nutritional value.
We are here to help, if you are unsure of any of the product details or how to take/administer the product, please do get in touch and we will endeavor to answer your questions and put your mind at ease!