Melatonin P R 3mg
Image shows 60 tablet bottle you will reive the 180 tabelt bottle
Melatonin P R 3mg contain 3 mg of purest pharmaceutical grade melatonin, in a prolonged-release, bisected tablet. Melatonin is a natural hormone nutrient that is synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan by the pineal gland in the back of the brain.
Melatonin also occurs in small amounts in a variety of foods. In the body, melatonin appears to regulate sleep/wake cycles, support normal immune function, and protect cells from free radical damage.
Melatonin P R Benefits:
- Sleep Support: Regulates normal sleep/wake cycles, supports normal immune function, and is formulated to slowly breakdown and release in the small intestine.*
- Antioxidant Support: Melatonin may also support the body’s healthy defenses against oxidative damage and free radicals.*
- Hormone: Dietary supplement developed to support and aid in healthy and active lifestyles.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
Melatonin P R 3mg research:
Most of the research on melatonin has focused on its role in maintaining normal sleep/wake rhythms. The perception of daylight in the eyes is a signal for the pineal gland to inhibit melatonin synthesis and release. At night or in the dark, the body’s melatonin production rises.
The rise in plasma melatonin is thought to be responsible for bringing on sleep. Nocturnal melatonin production is highest in children and begins to decline from adolescence on until it is virtually absent in the elderly. Melatonin supports normal immune function by helping maintain the activity of circulating natural killer cells.
It also has been found to function as an antagonist for stress-induced immunosuppression.
Melatonin is considered a potent antioxidant that enters all body cells to help prevent free radical damage. In the brain, melatonin is perhaps the most important physiological antioxidant. Due to its lipid and watersoluble properties, it can freely cross the blood-brain barrier.
In vitro studies show that melatonin is more effective than glutathione in scavenging toxic hydroxyl radicals, and also more efficient than vitamin E in neutralizing peroxyl radicals which can induce DNA damage. Furthermore, melatonin stimulates the main antioxidant enzyme of the brain, glutathione peroxidase. Melatonin P.R. tablets may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to supplement their diet with melatonin.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet 1 hour before bedtime as directed by your healthcare professional only.
In a proprietary designed polymeric base formulated to release over an average of a 6 to 8 hour period.
About Duouglas Labratories:
Welcome to Synergistics Europe Ltd, the only Official, Sanctioned Source for Metabolic Typing® Supplements. Metabolic Type® and Metabolic Typing® are the Registered Trademarks of Healthexcel, Inc. and William L. Wolcott, who is recognised as the world’s leading authority on Metabolic Typing® and who has been researching, developing and refining the science of Metabolic Typing® for over 40 years.
Synergistics Europe Ltd is an international company developed specifically to offer outstanding customer service to Health Care Professionals (Dr’s, Qualified Health Professionals (CMTA/FDN) and their patients/clients. We provide the highest quality products available anywhere in the world. These products have been specifically designed to support various metabolisms as determined by the Healthexcel System of Metabolic Typing®.
Synergistics Europe’s formulas are unique, having been manufactured in the USA exclusively by Ultra Life, Inc (since 1976). for the various Metabolic Types®.
All raw materials must meet exact standards of purity and potency. The finest state of the art methods are employed in all aspects of production to maintains and preserve the highest nutritional value.