What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
When you visit https://synergisticseurope.com/ will have a choice of whether to allow or not allow cookies on your first visit to the site (after the 25th May 2018), this will appear as a small pop up window asking you if you agree to https://synergisticseurope.com/ using cookies to improve your user experience.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Orders processing related cookies
https://synergisticseurope.com/ offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that andreasoilseurope.com/ can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Shopping Cart
Virtual shopping carts require a persistent Cookie to ensure the shopping cart remembers its contents and allows you the customer to continue browsing your shopping experience, this also allows you to use multiple devices yet saving what is in your shopping cart and that you can complete the transaction no matter what device you are using
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found by following these links:
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in many ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: https://synergisticseurope.com/contact
- Phone: +44 (0) 1524 740 780
List of Cookies we collect
The association with your shopping cart.
A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
Your session ID on the server.
Allows guests to edit their orders.
The last category you visited.
The products that you have recently viewed.